{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Saturday, August 02, 2014

The 100th (and a mini farewell!)


Tee: Asos
Culottes: Topshop 
Shoes & 'fashioncode' bag: Zara 
Cuff: Vintage 
Sunglasses: Topshop 

First of all....GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?! It's only my flipping ONE HUNDREDTH BLOG POST! How exciting is that!! 

Now that that excitement is over, time to get down the the post. A few weeks ago, I put a tweet out that read: 'The age old question is once again nigh: am I cool enough to pull off culottes'. Pretty predictably, no one responded (I know what THAT means). Even so, I decided that even if I wasn't cool enough for them, I was jolly well going to get my hands on a pair anyway. My man-repelling tendencies really won me over with this one, and I have to say I pretty much LOVE them. Even though I am a little late to the party with this one (culottes have been making their rounds through blogsville for a while now) I am pleased I finally arrived...better late than never, right? 

I am pretty gutted that I have ran out of time before my 5 week travels commence (on MONDAY!!!!!!) to post all the things I wanted to. I had so much planned, including lots more outfit posts and a few different bits to diversify my page and readership. Sadly though I've just had waaaay too much to get done before the big trip begins! Which is where the little farewell comes in. I had considered scheduling posts for my blog whilst I'm away, but I decided to just leave it and hopefully pick up where I left off when I return. For those who don't know, I am trekking through North America for 5 weeks, starting in New York and finishing in LA. I am super excited and also a little apprehensive, but I already know it is going to be a life-changing trip and hopefully one of the happiest times of my life (this was definitely the case when I last went travelling 3 years ago). If you'd like to keep up to date with my travels and to see a potential New York style diary, follow me on Instagram HERE

So here's to my 100th blog post, and I will SEE YOU IN 5 WEEKS <3 
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love it , will be following. I am in love with that outfit also. Have an amazing time on your travels!
    x

    Written with style
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these culottes they look great on!

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! The cut of the pant is flattering on you.

    Have fun over here. I'm in Atlanta, GA, so if you stop by I have some recommendations...or you can Yelp everything!

    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your trip!!! I'm sure you are gonna love the states ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoohoo on your 100th post! Those collettes are shamazing!

    So jel your trekking through the US i've always wanted to do that trip, do keep a little diary would love to know the places you've stopped off x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove these photographs and this outfit, those culottes are amaazing! Great blog!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, good luck with your travels! I hope you have an amazing time xx
    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to 100! and many moreeeeee! cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love that look!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. will miss your posts till you get back! love the look. the clutch is my fav! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this outfit, those culottes look perfect on you!x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, love the outfit.

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow loveee this outfit! So chic! Congrats on the 100th post!
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah new blog crush alert! I have never seen culottes styled so well - awesome!

    Meryl x

    www.thenextactivity.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stylel, especially love the pants they look so comfy as well.
    Love your blog, now following on bloglovin' :) would love it if you checked out my latest post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This look is so simple and elegant - I really want to try some culottes - they look great on you

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...