I know I always say it, but wow April has gone fast. It has been a good month for me in lots of ways. I fit in trips to Paris and London to see the Dior exhibition, plus have had reached some exciting blog milestones and appeared in my Uni's official magazine (A little update post will come soon).
But on to my monthly favourites:
1. Clarins Lip Perfecter in 04 Petal Shimmer: A brand new shade to the line, I bought this in Paris. I'm not sure it's even out here yet. But I love it, it is a non-sticky, pretty pink gloss which has become a handbag staple.
2. Sleek Eyeshadow in Storm: I've heard lots about this on some of my favourite blogs. Sleek palettes are lovely, and the shimmery AND matte colours in this one are gorgeous.
3. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche perfume: This is quickly becoming one of my favourite perfumes. The fresh, citrusy smell is irresistible and I have gotten through a small bottle of the stuff with absolute ease.
4. &other stories Luminising Powder in 1: I picked this up when I visited the Regent Street store this month, and it is super pretty as a highlighter above the cheeks/cupid's bow, inner eye corner. It is very pale with teensy bits of shimmer, so you have to use a fair bit for it to take effect but it is lovely.
5. Dr Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm: I reviewed this in my post below, and it has become a constant favourite this month, especially for quiet, fuss-free days.
6. Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo eyeshadow in On and On Bronze: I can't believe I waited so long to try these, they are amazing. I have had several compliments when wearing this during the day. It is a lovely shimmery bronze colour but is still subtle enough to wear in the daytime.
7. Biotin vitamins: A form of Vitamin B, these have been raved about for their hair-growing capabilities. I read about them in a US Allure magazine, and obviously I am yet to see results as I have just started using them, but they are worth a go, and there is just something SLIGHTLY more mermaid-ish about my hair right now, but that may well be all in my head and not on my head.
8. Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat: I have heard lots of reviews regarding this one; some amazing (the best top coat around?), some not so good (disappointing and doesn't live up to the rave reviews). My opinion is that it does what it says on the tin. It dries quickly and keeps nail polish pretty chip free for slightly longer than your average top coat. Thumbs up from me.
9. & other stories Punk Bouquet body souffle: Another & other stories purchase (those guys are really going for it) which I adore. The smell is out of this world, and the texture is even better.
Hope you enjoyed my favourites, what have you guys been loving this month? Any of these bits in your April favourites? I would love it if you would follow me on Bloglovin' HERE :)