{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's in THEIR office makeup bags?


A few weeks ago, I did a post on my daily makeup I keep in my handbag when I'm out and about. Now I've finished uni for the summer and am back at my job, I thought it would be fun to take a peek into some of the girls in the office's daily makeup bags. It was really fun and because they work in fashion and love all things fashion & beauty, my lovely friends Emma and Emma had some great bits in their makeup bag which I am now lusting after! 

Emma.T's makeup bag: 


Real Techniques Brushes
Ellie Saab perfume
Chanel powder
Mac Studio Sculpt in NW15
Mac blush in Well Dressed
Shu Umera Eyelash curlers
Benefit Porefessional
Mac Mineralize concealer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer 
Mac Blacktrack eyeliner
Topshop highlighter in Sunbeam

Emma's makeup bag from Betty Jackson Black collection


Emma O.B's Makeup Bag:


Revlon Balm Stain in Cherish Devotion
Mister Mascara Eyelash curlers 
Mac eyeshadow in Honey Lust
Rimmel Bronzing Powder in Medium
Rosy Lips Vaseline 
Garnier Pure Active under eye roll on 
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in classic beige
Rimmel Blush in Live Pink
Bourjois eyeliner in ultra black 
Pantene aqua light spray 

Emma's bag from ZARA.



For more fun beauty posts, follow me on Bloglovin' HERE

B. 

17 comments:

  1. I love looking in other people's make up bags, I'm so nosey!

    Lottie x

    http://lottiekerr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! Love finding new products this way! :) x

      Delete
  2. love this post, so different :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, I love looking in people's make up bags so much it's so interesting! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love taking a nosy peek in other ppls makeup bags this was such a fun post! gave me some great ideas. I am obsessed with the revlon balm stains must add that shade to my collection! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. If you love the Revlon Balm Stains, you should try the CoverGirl Jumbo Lip Balms. They are amazing!

      xoxo
      Sockwun
      ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

      Delete
  5. I love to look at makeup bags for inspiration!

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post :D I think Emma T's makeup bag is SO similar to that of mine :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both have such different products. Lovely post

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great post - so different! Lovely blog! :)
    Rachael x
    www.rachaeleeno.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love your néon bag! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really loved this post and the bags are beautiful!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post!
    Not the conventional, what's in you make-up bag. hahaha
    ♡,
    Riza of Pour L'instant

    ReplyDelete
  12. Emma T's make up bag is amazing! :)

    emtalks.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pantene Aqua spray is so good i use it almost everyday !!!

    Natassa http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...