I have a lot of beauty products. And I'm not saying that to brag...I'm saying it to confess. I buy far too much makeup, and too many skincare, bodycare and haircare items, and am lucky enough to be able to try the occasional new release for my job too. But there are some bits that I literally feel I couldn't live without, and are my all time staples. When trying to put this list together (it was initially meant to be made up of 10 items...) I decided by asking myself what I would run to the shops to repurchase the second I knew I had ran out of it. The above 15 products are what I finally decided on. I would recommend them all whole-heartedly, and they will forever be my beauty heroes!
1. Bumble and Bumble Surf Sprayfor perfectly tousled waves.
2. Real Techniques Buffing Brushfor flawlessly finished foundation.
3. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche perfumefor a fresh and citrusy aroma.
4. Xen Tan Moroccan Tan fake tanfor those rare occasions when I fake tan- this is the only thing I trust!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow palettefor totally perfect bronzing, highlighting and contouring.
6. Bioderma Micellar Waterfor cleanly cleansed skin before a balm cleanser at night.
7. & Other Stories Fig Fiction body soufflefor deliciously unique smelling and soft skin.
8. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powderfor a shine-free face.
9. Mac All that Glitters eyeshadowfor a beautiful sheeny all-over eye shade.
10. Makeup Forever HD foundationfor absolutely spot on coverage all day.
11. Makeup Forever Full Cover concealerfor especially stubborn spots, scars and everything in-between.