{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Favourite April Products: The monthly gems


I know I always say it, but wow April has gone fast. It has been a good month for me in lots of ways. I fit in trips to Paris and London to see the Dior exhibition, plus have had reached some exciting blog milestones and appeared in my Uni's official magazine (A little update post will come soon). 

But on to my monthly favourites: 

1. Clarins Lip Perfecter in 04 Petal Shimmer: A brand new shade to the line, I bought this in Paris. I'm not sure it's even out here yet. But I love it, it is a non-sticky, pretty pink gloss which has become a handbag staple. 

2. Sleek Eyeshadow in Storm: I've heard lots about this on some of my favourite blogs. Sleek palettes are lovely, and the shimmery AND matte colours in this one are gorgeous. 

3. Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche perfume: This is quickly becoming one of my favourite perfumes. The fresh, citrusy smell is irresistible and I have gotten through a small bottle of the stuff with absolute ease. 

4. &other stories Luminising Powder in 1: I picked this up when I visited the Regent Street store this month, and it is super pretty as a highlighter above the cheeks/cupid's bow, inner eye corner. It is very pale with teensy bits of shimmer, so you have to use a fair bit for it to take effect but it is lovely. 

5. Dr Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm: I reviewed this in my post below, and it has become a constant favourite this month, especially for quiet, fuss-free days. 

6. Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo eyeshadow in On and On Bronze: I can't believe I waited so long to try these, they are amazing. I have had several compliments when wearing this during the day. It is a lovely shimmery bronze colour but is still subtle enough to wear in the daytime. 

7. Biotin vitamins: A form of Vitamin B, these have been raved about for their hair-growing capabilities. I read about them in a US Allure magazine, and obviously I am yet to see results as I have just started using them, but they are worth a go, and there is just something SLIGHTLY more mermaid-ish about my hair right now, but that may well be all in my head and not on my head. 

8. Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat: I have heard lots of reviews regarding this one; some amazing (the best top coat around?), some not so good (disappointing and doesn't live up to the rave reviews). My opinion is that it does what it says on the tin. It dries quickly and keeps nail polish pretty chip free for slightly longer than your average top coat. Thumbs up from me. 

9. & other stories Punk Bouquet body souffle: Another & other stories purchase (those guys are really going for it) which I adore. The smell is out of this world, and the texture is even better. 


Hope you enjoyed my favourites, what have you guys been loving this month? Any of these bits in your April favourites? I would love it if you would follow me on Bloglovin' HERE :)


B. 


30 comments:

  1. really interested in that Dr. Jart bb cream so its good to know you like it! also really like the maybelline color tattoo shadows. will check that shade out now. thanks for sharing your favs. and also thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely words of condolence after the passing of my grandma. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you are very welcome, keep smiling lovely :) x

      Delete
  2. I also put the Chanel Chance in my monthly favorites, i can't stop wearing it, i feel so grown up! xx

    http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree about the grown up thing! Anything chanel just screams sophisticated to me ;) x

      Delete
  3. I haven't actually tried any of these products myself, but quite a few of them I've heard lots about so maybe I should get up and try them! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this palette! So many wonderful colors!

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these favourites especially the Clarins lip perfectors and & other stories body product. Uploading my favourites tomorrow! Xx

    Olivia - cravemorebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I look forward to reading about them :) x

      Delete
  6. I am so hesitant about the colour tattoos but I think I will now try them.

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those & Other Stories products are so seductive. Hope they expand their shipping country list.

    http://treesmushroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to get my hands on a sleek palette! great picks! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post!
    Chance is the best perfume ever


    Please follow and visit me :D

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to try them vitamins out I love Holland and Barret they do a special range for hair and nail growth I have them and they work amazing! :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha We have such similar taste in makeup and perfume it appears as I LOVE the Chanel Chance perfume(s)! xx Em

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ive been itching o try those maybelline eyeshadows too! Might have togo get one!

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the maybelline eyeshadows - they're just so easy to use! You have a lovely blog (new follower) :) x

    http://anotherbritishblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for checking out my blog! :) I'm so jealous of your & Other Stories powder! I wish Asia gets this brand soon :(

    xo runbarbierun.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sleek palette looks so good! Defiantly have to purchase one! Followed your blog i love it :)


    www.maisie-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo lovely, especially the shimmery nudey colours! aw thanks lovely :) x

      Delete
  16. Chanel chance = BEST perfume ever! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING <3
    lovely, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stumbled across your blog and I'm so glad I did - it's lovely!
    www.lifeofatraineejournalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Chanel perfume. I still need to try the Clarins lip products!

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  20. okay, take my wallet and buy the rest of my life for me. Please. Girl your taste is out of this world.
    The Clarins, I'm going to go pick it up, like now. I'm not kidding you, I'm going to have it in my possession by the end of the day. 27$ for a lip gloss, its sad that I'm so willing ahhahaa...
    I really shouldn't follow you, because im poor enough as it is, but then again i need someone to guide me ;)

    misstephaniechen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...