{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Friday, January 09, 2015

The Kate Spade Glittery Wrist Sensation


Kate Spade New York Metro Grand PavĂ© Stainless Steel & Interchangeable Glitter Leather Strap Watch

Sparkle is my favourite colour. Glitter is my bitch. Anything that shines is my best friend. I sorta-kinda morbidly hope that once I’m no longer in the land of the living my gravestone will say something like this: Here lies B Fearn: a lover of all things that sparkled in the moonlight.

With this background knowledge in mind, I doubt you will be surprised to know that when I saw a version of this RIDONCULOUS watch on a co-worker's wrist, I nearly prematurely dropped down dead and got my gravestone wish. I began a mad hunt to find the watch that was seemingly unavailable in the UK, but finally stumbled upon this slightly different version on the Saks website. Sadly, anyone with magpie-like tendencies will know that when you gotta have something, you gotta have it -- despite the £45 custom fees.

So here it is…an early christmas present to myself (at least that's what I claimed when it passed through my letterbox, wrapped exquisitely and untouched). I can now finally proclaim myself Queen of Glitter. ALL HAIL. 


15 comments:

  1. This watch is so yummy! I'm a glitter loving magpie also.

    Ness xo.
    www.mydangerousobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the prettiest watch! Love it <3

    CAT xo

    Check out my Fashion, Style & Lifestyle Blog?
    You can also follow me on BlogLovin'! ♥
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this watch! It's so pretty, I want it

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy wow, it's beautiful!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sparkle is my favorite color. Glitter is my bitch." I love how you started this off. It's exactly how I feel about glitter and sparkle and I couldn't write it any better myself. I looked at this watch and I want it too but I know I can't afford the Kate Spade prices just yet. I've found a much less expensive version but I just cannot seem to find it in the colors that I want anywhere. Bah humbug.

    Michelle
    www.michelleford.gy/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Admittedly this was a little bit of a splurge, maybe you could save up as it is so gorgeous?! Or hoping you find a colour you like in the cheaper version :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ohh wow this watch is just breathtaking! Such a pretty design and never seen anything like this before! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT WATCH omg omg omg, sooo perfect! Your pictures make me want it so bad, unfortunately that price is coming in-between me and this beauty, sighhh

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg that is just absolutely gorgeous and so unique! I love the face and of course that glitter, wow! adding this to my wishlist for sure. thanks for sharing it!! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeek that is a lot of fees :o( but the heart wants what the heart wants, bank balance and postage nuisances be damned! The watch is rather pretty though. Not to upset you but I swear I saw this on Shopbop...

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah, there is a very similar one on Shopbop -- they have the silver and gold ones but not this multicoloured version :)

      Delete
  10. Kate Spade always does a great job in colours! I am in love with that watch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sparkles! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...