{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Thursday, April 23, 2015

All about Monki

Sleeveless coat: Monki
Top: H&M (old)
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop (old)
Bag: Topshop
Sunglasses: c/o Boohoo

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to the relaunch of the Monki flagship store on Carnaby Street. I sashayed down with the lovely Chemmie from The Debrief, and saw some familiar faces such as the absolute babe that is Shope from Sassy Black, and met some new ones, including her twinny Shore, and the lovely Holly from Company

The new store is really fantastic, and the event was a total success. Monki has such a youthful and fun vibe to its clothing, and this is really reflected in the brand's new look store. My favourite part had to be the amazing multi-coloured staircase, which was just about the most instagrammable feature of a store I had ever seen! We had some yummy snacks and drinks and browsed the new pieces and braid bar upstairs in the store. All in all it was a really lovely event and the new store is well worth a visit. 

Whilst there, I just had to pick up this fantastic waistcoat/sleeveless jacket hybrid piece, which I got a nifty 20% off from due to the opening. I have wanted a piece like this for ages and love how versatile it is, looking great over anything from jeans and tees to cute dresses, open or closed. Long live Monki! 

10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit sooo much! I've been loving the look of sleeveless jackets recently! Looks like you had an amazing time! Can't wait to visit the new shop, haven't been to that Monki in agessss!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so effortlessly cool, love the coat!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit. I love those shoes!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MONKI they always do great basic pieces and I own a few things from them and hope to build a nice basics wardrobe <3 Gorgeous outfit and love those heels!!xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is sooo cute, Becky. And your shoes really are just gorgeous. Such a strong fringe game! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The store looks amazing, I love monki - their clothes never disappoint! Love this outfit, that sleeveless jacket looks amazing!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat is seriously gorgeous! And the bag is stunner, such a statement piece!

    Cass | CassandraMyee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jel you got to go to the relaunch! And I love the bag x
    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds fun, love the look!!

    Katie // ZZ&H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...