{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Monday, February 11, 2013

Beauty and the B is born.


Well HI.

I thought I would write a little ‘welcome to the blogging world’ post for myself. As a lover of all things fashion and beauty, I have always been keen to start my own little creative hub in the form of a blog.  And, after a summer (2012) of interning at an online fashion company, working at trade shows and buyers meetings and being lucky enough to attend some pretty exciting parties and events, including London Fashion Week in September (highlight of my year!), I decided it was time to start my blogging journey. So here it is!

(A little note just also to say that for a while my photos uploaded may be a little disappointing, as sadly my Nikon SLR is at home. I am at university. Silly me!)

B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...