{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Saturday, February 16, 2013

OOTD catch-up.

Hi Guys! 
So I am sat here feeling slightly worse for wear after a night out, and decided to put a random little outfit post up. I guess it is a catch-up of some of my favourite OOTD's that I have been posting on Instagram (follow me at bfearn123) lately, but have not had the blog up and running yet to put them up. I have also added a couple of my friends outfits onto the end which I have been loving recently. So enjoy! 


B. 









4 comments:

  1. Love all these outfits!!! Fabulous post hun,you have a cute blog and it would be great if you could come over and check out my blog as well and maybe we could follow each other, have a lovely day doll!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! your blog is GORGEOUS, have followed and look forward to reading it! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Great post!
    Love these outfits!

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing outfit honey.. you look wonderful in this outfit
    and that leather jacket is so gorgeous ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...