{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Thursday, February 14, 2013

#throwbackthursday fashion: LFW.


Ok, so I may not be 'throwing back' so far this week, as I’m sharing images of my London Fashion Week 2012 experience. But hey, still counts. It was one of the most exciting days of my summer last year, and made me really feel a part of the constantly evolving fashion industry. Being given the opportunity to attend fashion week was a dream come true, and one I hope to repeat again. It was a day filled with designers, new collections, outfit envy, cosmo-sipping and being ‘papped’ by Regent Street Online’s Street Style photographers. My friend Emma and I decided to stick to a Chanel-esque classic themed style for the day, sporting boucle jackets and tweed style skirts, along with a leather jumper and the most FIERCE pair of shoes I have ever worn. I'm actually impressed that I managed to last the day in them...they didn’t feel as pretty as they looked after 8 hours!!



B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...