{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Mac 'Rebel' Lipstick: The Review


 Well, what can I say? Mac 'Rebel' lipstick has become a bit of a cult buy amongst beauty lovers. 

Now, for me, any Mac lipstick I pick up I am (usually) bound to love, but this one is pretty special. I got my hands on it a couple of weeks ago in Selfridges, and as soon as I got it home I had a little try-on and fell completely head over heels with the gorgeously rich luxe colour. 


When you actually look at the colour, it looks like a gothy purpley red colour, but when you put it onto lips it transforms into this beautiful hot pinky/dark purple colour which is unexpected. Perfect for night-time glam, I can't say enough good things about this one. And because it's Mac, you already know its ability to moisturise the lips and go on like a dream is a given. 

One thing I would point out it that because it is a darker colour, the colour can tend to bleed (especially after having a drink or eating), so I would advise picking up a lip-liner to keep it in place. I chose one of Topshop's as it was affordable and a good colour match (I can't actually see a colour name on the pencil, but I THINK from looking on the website that it is 'deception'). 


So there we have it, one cult lipstick with very very pretty results. 

This lipstick was featured in my February favourites. Click here to have a look at what else made the cut this month! 

B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...