{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Whistles Leather Pouch: The purchase


I had seen this Whistles leather pouch in a magazine a couple of months ago. And then yesterday when I was shopping with my Mum who had come to visit, I saw it in this insanely beautiful lemony-lime colour and thought 'I HAVE TO HAVE YOU'.

It is actually sold as a makeup bag, but I plan to use it as a mini-clutch on evenings out and in Barcelona. It is such a vibrant colour and will work brilliantly with a monochrome outfit to give it that extra kick or as in my photos, with another clashing bright colour. 

At £35, it isn't too cheap for such a miniature bag, but as it's leather I'll let whistles off. The pouch comes in a few other colours and finishes, including a croc-finish, (black or white) which I seriously contemplated buying too. They also have a great little range of leather Ipad and iphone cases; click here to have a little browse. 

What do you guys think about Whistles accessories? 

B. 

14 comments:

  1. It looks so much more expensive than £35 and I love the neon colour perfect for S/S!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to buy this....especially as I have that Topshop waffle jumper :-P

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha our wardrobes must have a few matching items from the sound of things!!

      Delete
  3. i looove it!!
    p.s. cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous clutch and I'm loving your Bright Blue jumper! Now following lovely:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clutch bag!
    very cute <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually so nice! I want one!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love this, I think it's a perfect size to use as a clutch.

    Soul Sparkler

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! love the colour!
    lovely blog too, your too pretty


    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love this pouch, gorge colour!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be perfect for Spring/Summer - gorgeous!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool clutch, I'm loving neon yellow at the moment and gotta love a bright bag to make an outfit pop! My dream bag is a neon yellow Cambridge satchel, why so expensive?! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THIS! Also, looks like its worth more than £35 so good times x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...