{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OOTD #4: Monochrome and clashing prints

The look

I know, I know, I've been wearing a lot of monochrome lately. But there's just something about a black&white combo that is so classy. And I've added a little twist with some clashing prints, and a pop of colour with the bright lips and toenails! 

Jacket (old): H&M
Belt (old): Topshop
Cashmere Vest: Topshop Boutique 
On my nails: Models Own 'Utopia' 
On my toenails: Barry M 'Greenberry'
Jewellery: selection of high street, high end and vintage

Have you guys been liking the monochrome trend recently? 

B. 


10 comments:

  1. WOW This is such a gorgeous outfit and defo one that I would wear!
    love it <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous outfit, I love your lipstick!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pants! I have them! I cannot believe your friend lives with my really good friend Catherine, such a small world indeed! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!!!!!!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look, very classy

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love the stripe down the leggings.
    The jacket at the top is so similar to something I bought after seeing Jessie J wear one on the Voice!

    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those trousers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the outfit, you looked lovely the other day. It was really nice to meet you too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply AWESOME! Looking super stylish! You have fabulous sense for latest fashion clothes.. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also loved you choice in designer footwear.. Awesome platforms..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...