From left: Sleek blushes in 'life's a peach' and 'suede', topshop 'bombshell' lipstick, Barry M 147, Lush 'the kiss' and Lush 'Mint Julips.
Swatches from left: Topshop bombshell, barry M 147, Lush the kiss, Sleek life's a peach and suede
1. Estee Lauder 'magnascopic' mascara- I'm hoping this will fill the void left by my beloved 'Projectionist,' which crazily has been discontinued (WHY estee lauder WHY?)
2. Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel- Have heard so many wonderful things about this so will let you guys know how I feel about it.
3. Lush 'the kiss' lipgloss- an impulse buy....it looked pretty, what else can I say
4. Lush 'Mint Julips' lip scrub- this stuff SMELLS AMAZING...seriously amazing. like after eights and heaven.
5. Lush tea tree toner water- I haven't used a toner in a while, and I was looking for something natural which had tea tree or witch hazel in to help my skin...BINGO.
6. Models Own 'Utopia' nail polish- just such a beautiful colour. The only way I can think to describe it is like clay. That sounds horrible...it isn't it's lovely.
7. Katy Perry for Eyelure 'cool kitty' lashes- got these as a part of my Topshop haul, they are VERY full, and as a bit of a fake lash (half) virgin, I'm a little scared. We will see.
8. Sleek blushes in 'life's a peach' and 'suede': A very bright coral and muted dusty rose. I have heard so many positive things about Sleek blushes. They are super pigmented and so affordable. Also love their packaging.
9. Topshop lipstick in Bombshell- Just such a 'wow' colour. I had been looking for a good dupe for Mac's limited edition 'Show orchid', and I think I've found it.
10. Barry M lip paint in 147 'peachy pink'- can be seen in my OOTD#4 post; just a really pretty pinky nude colour.
I'm thinking LOTS of these bits will be in my March favourites, so look out for full reviews then :)