I love lipsticks. I think it's fair to say most beauty bloggers do. In fact most GIRLS do. And I have this really annoying, money-wasting habit where I buy about 20 different lipsticks all in practically the same shade. AND so, I decided it was time to clear my collection out...BIG time.
These pictures show which ones made the final cut!
I thought I would also do a little count-down of my top 5 (again, I couldn't just do 5, so there are 6!) all time favourite lipsticks, so here they are:
6. Mac 'Lady Danger'- Perfect bright red token lipstick (4th row from back, 4th lipstick in)
5. Barry M peachy pink- pretty nudey coral shade (3rd row from back, 2nd in)
4. Rimmel Kate Moss 101- subtle baby pink moisturising number (5th row from back, 2nd in)
3. Mac 'Rebel'- the ultimate cult lipstick which transforms from gothy dark lips to an exquisite rich pinky/purpley colour (7th row from back, 3rd in)
2. Topshop 'Bombshell'- hot pink and eye-catching (5th row from back, 1st in)
1. Mac 'Creme de Nude'- I am such a nude girl when it comes to lipsticks, and this one is the ultimate. (2nd row from back, 4th in)