{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

On my (mid-month) wishlist...

On my (mid-month) wishlist...


It's that painful time of the year again when the student loan has long ago been drained, the gap year savings have plummeted to an all time low, and you can’t skip lunch anymore in order to fund the new bag you’ve been lusting after. Low funds, massive wishlist…why does that always happen.

Chances are I won’t be able to purchase many (or ANY) of these bits before they fly off the rails but HEY, a girl can dream. 

B.

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces dear! <33 I hope you get most of the things on your wish list! I am also lusting over the Celine T-shirt!

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now and I'd love it if your enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The celine t shirt looks so cute, I need to pick one up off ebay!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...