{Pages}

{   Home  |  About  |  Contact  |  Disclaimer   }

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Zara 'Office City bag' : The purchase/ What's in my bag



I’m officially in love…

With a bag.

The Zara ‘Office city bag’ has been spotted on the arm of celebrities and bloggers alike, and was a regular feature at fashion week last month. In other words, it is serious arm candy. And although I’ve been lusting after a new Mulberry number or (quite ambitiously) a Celine or Prada handbag, this is without a doubt the next best thing and could be mistaken for a designer piece.

 

The most appealing thing to me about this bag is that it has numerous compartments to store all your bits and bobs in. Most usefully, it has a section in the middle specifically for your ipad or laptop. It then boasts 4 other main zip compartments and others including a space for your phone, credit and store cards and your keys.

The Power of now book, ray ban sunglasses, reading glasses, gum, mirror, sunglasses case, deodorant, purse, make-up bag, pen, mini diary, chanel perfume, umbrella, iphone, ipod, keys, cards, ipad, macbook.  

Not only is it practical, it is also pretty. In basic black and with a slight sheeny finish, it's stylish and sophisticated and just the right size to fit all your day-time essentials in and even (if you’re a light packer unlike me) could be doubled up as a weekend bag. It also comes with a longer adjustable shoulder strap, which is perfect for those times you just don't feel like carrying your bag. 

At 49.99 it ain’t cheap for high street standards (especially as it’s not leather), but I would claim it’s worth every penny.

Get it here.

P.S. I've also chucked in a 'what's in my bag' photo, hope you enjoy! :) 

B. 

9 comments:

  1. I bought this bag recently too and it has so many compartments. You can literally fit so much in it but it tends to get very heavy x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I keep worrying I'm going to break it because I carry too much!
      I LOVED your outfit with the blue jacket you wore to fashion week which included the bag,

      B xxx

      Delete
  2. This bag is gorgeous!
    I'm really fussy about bags, so it's great to have stumbled across this post


    Jasmine-Alexa

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But trust me this is a good one! :)

      B xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a classic shape! Love your bright nails.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou, it's a Barry M gelly polish, review to come soon!
      your blog is so stylish, adding to my reading list :)

      B xxx

      Delete
  4. I really loved this bag but was a bit too big for me for day to day wear so ive opted for the Zara mini shopper.I need a bag that has a pocket for my iPad mini :)
    Your ray-bans are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really liked the mini shopper too! Zara just does the best bags :)

      B xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) I value each and every comment and will get back to you or check out your page. B xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...